Last modified: January 27th, 2017.
See also the Service Terms document.
Monique.io collects the minimum amount of data needed to:
- register an account
- provide the Services
- collect payments and create invoices, as required by law
- investigate potential technical problems with the Services
- provide integrations with third-party services (the configuration of integrations is initiated by Customer)
The details are listed below.
website may collect the following personal data:
- email addresses — during account creation and adding Team Members
- IP address, "User-Agent" data and visited URLs (the data normally present in a web server's log files) — during each usage of the website or the API service
- API key — during each usage of the API service
- Customer's company data / first and last name, billing address — during filling the "Invoice Data" form
- Slack access tokens, team names and user IDs - the data enabling integration with the Slack service (Slack Technologies, 155 5th Street, 6th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA) — during configuring the Slack integration. The configuration is initiated by the Customer after clicking the "Add to Slack" button
- PagerDuty service keys, service names and details of PagerDuty incidents - the data enabling integration with the PagerDuty service (600 Townsend St., #200, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA) — during configuring the PagerDuty integration and when state of PagerDuty incidents originating from Monique.io alarms changes.
The third-party Google Analytics service of Google Inc. collects IP addresses and "User-Agent" data of the Monique.io URLs accessible without logging in — unless a user sets a "Do Not Track" header. The privacy policies of Google Inc. are available on the page https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/.
The third-party accounting service Infakt Sp. z o.o., 30-549 Krakow, ul. Kacik 4, Poland, VAT ID PL9452121681, REGON 120874766, receives Customer's company data / first and last name, and billing address — during invoice generation.
PURPOSE OF THE COLLECTED DATA
The collected data may be used for the following purposes:
- email addresses:
- to identify a Customer's account
- to identify a Team Member's account
- to send emails with the following content:
- notifications about triggered alarms (the emails can contain parts of alarm definitions, for example URLs)
- notifications about important changes to the account's functions (for example, a planned deletion of an account or exceeding the payment plan's limits)
- information related to an action requested by Customer (for example, a password reset action)
- IP addresses, "User-Agent" data and visited URLs:
- to investigate potential technical problems with the Services
- to create de-identified reports about Service's usage
- the third-party SecurionPay uses this data for the purpose of validating credit card data (the data is passed to SecurionPay only when filling "Credit Card Details" form)
- Monique.io API keys:
- to identify a Customer's account
- to collect de-identified usage data
- Customer's company data / first and last name, billing address:
- the third-party Infakt receives this data solely for the purpose of fulfilling accounting obligations and creating an invoice. Infakt does not sell or share the data with third-parties.
Slack access tokens, team names and user IDs:
- to send alarm notifications as Slack channel messages
- to provide the functionality of sending custom channel messages from alarm definitions
- to enable using the Monique.io's functions directly from the Slack service (for example: resolving alarms, listing alarms)
PagerDuty service keys and details of PagerDuty incidents:
- to create PagerDuty incidents corresponding with Monique.io active alarms
- to provide the functionality of creating custom PagerDuty incidents from alarm definitions
- to synchronize state of PagerDuty incidents and Monique.io active alarms
USAGE OF WEBSITE COOKIES
- authenticate a Customer, a Team Member or a visitor of a shared dashboard
- remember session state between a log-in and subsequent website usages needed to provide the Services' functions
The third-party SecurionPay may set its own cookies during filling the "Credit Card Details" form. Please refer to the page https://securionpay.com/docs/data-protection for a description how the cookies may be used.
The third-party Google Analytics, Google Inc., sets its own cookies while visiting URLs available without logging in and when a "Do Not Track" header is not set.
The Customer's data is governed by an account's password and/or by an API key, thus it is not public.
The selected parts of Customer's data can be made public with the "dashboard sharing" function, enabling read-only public access to a selected dashboard by accessing a generated URL. The URL is practically impossible to guess by a third party, but can be easily copied or shared by anyone that had access to it.
In addition to third-parties mentioned above, Company may use services of other third-parties solely for the purpose of providing Monique.io
Services and support. These third-parties may have access to the data collected by the Monique.io
Services (this definition excludes credit card data). The third-parties perform tasks on Company's behalf and are contractually obligated not to disclose or use Company's data for any other purpose, and to employ adequate security measures to prevent unauthorized access to such data. Examples of such third-parties include: server hosting providers, backup hosting providers, email services providers, programmers and administrators working as contractors.